Shemar Moore’s Top 5 Favorite Athletes
From the Chicago Bulls to the Boston Red Sox, Shemar Moore is a big sports fan! His fandom encompasses all sports, and covers a vast array of different athletes, as he respects and admires the type of work and conditioning that goes in to becoming masters of their craft. Shemar Moore’s top 5 favorite athletes are:
• Michael Jordan – Michael Jordan is often revered as one of, if not the, greatest basketball players of all time. After graduating from North Carolina University, he began his career in 1984 with a cover spot in Sports Illustrated and quick fan favoritism. Some of his most celebrated years were spent with the Chicago Bulls where he helped the team to reach the playoffs for 13 consecutive years.
• Joe Montana – Joe Montana was a highly celebrated player in the NFL who was drafted to the San Francisco 49ers in the 82nd overall pick in 1979. He spent much of his career as a quarterback for the 49ers and helped the team to win 4 Super Bowl victories.
• Jerry Rice – Over 20 seasons spent in the NFL, Jerry Rice has reached legend status. He spent time with both the San Fransisco 49ers and the Oakland Raiders, even helping the Raiders to a Super Bowl appearance in 2002.
• Mark McGuire – Nicknamed Big Mac, Mark McGuire is most famous for being one of the hardest hitting and best baseball players of all time. His time spent with St. Louis Cardinals resulted in a home run hitting race in which he was competing with Sammy Sosa for the all-time home run record, a competition in which he won.
• Ricky Anderson – Ricky Anderson is a retired Canadian boxer who achieved Olympian status as well as becoming a professional champion. Although his Olympic dream was crushed by a boycott of the event, he still managed to gain incredible success throughout his long career.